On top of our normal Fourth of July festivities, our little crew is busily putting together our new office. I’m proud to say it is coming along nicely, and I will be resuming office hours starting Wednesday, July 6th.
This move was largely about making a treatment more accessible for my current and future patients. We will continue to fine tune things to provide the best possible treatment experience for our patients.
Here are some things I’d like to let everyone know about the new space:
- We have a new look and a new name. We are now called Mount Vernon Wellness. Please don’t be alarmed by the change in name, Heather Easter, Michelle Shaw and myself are all there. As for the look and layout, the Walbert BuilIding has been good to us. We have natural light in every room and we are dialing in the right ratio of professional office to comfy living room feel. I really love our new office and it will evolve over time, so if you think something is missing, let me know.
- I have added a new phone number, 443-869-6584, if you call this number you will always get to speak to a live person. My current number 410-842-7784 will still be active, although you will probably get my voicemail. You can make appointments, reschedule and get directions if you call this new number. As always you can go to www.schedulictiy.com and search either my name or Ancient Arts Acupuncture (this is still my legal business name) and book online 24/7.
- Parking anywhere in the city can be difficult. This office does have metered street parking on Lafayette and N. Charles, as well as more parking on Maryland Ave less than a block south of the building. About a half a block south of us there is a parking garage directly across from the Charles theater. Parking there only costs $2.
- For those of you taking mass transit. We are a little more than a block north of Penn Station. That means you can take the light rail to the Penn stop, the number 3 bus or the Charm City Circulator.
- If you are coming in after 5pm or on the weekend, you will need to be buzzed in. All you have to do is press #204 (our suite number) and when the receptionist picks up tell them you have an appointment with me and they will open the door for you.
- Last but not least, I am changing my hours. I have more rooms and can see more people, more efficiently. This new schedule gives me more after work hours which I think most people will be happy with. Here it is:
Tuesdays & Thursdays 2pm-9pm (last appointment at 8pm)
Wedsnesdays & Fridays 9am- 2pm (Last appointment at 1pm)
Saturdays 9am-1pm (Last appointment at 12pm)
Thank you for your continued support and as always it is a pleasure to be your acupuncturist.
Have a safe and happy Fourth!
Yours in Wellness,
Tom Ingegno M.S.O.M., L.Ac.